- City Secretary's Office
City Secretary's Office
The current City Secretary is Mayra Gonzales. Ms. Gonzales was appointed to the position in 2012.
Duties & Responsibilities
The City Secretary is responsible for the following:
- Conducting the city elections.
- Keeping the minutes of City Council minutes.
- Maintaining all ordinances and resolutions.
- Providing notice of City Council meetings.
Ms. Gonzales is also responsible for other duties required by the City Council or/and the laws of the State of Texas.
Filing for the city of Galena Park May 7, 2022, regular General Election will be January 19, 2022 thru February 18, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at City Hall (2000 Clinton Drive Galena Park, TX 77547). Filing will be for Mayor, Council Members, Position 1, Position 2, Position 3, Position 4.
Click here for the Notice of Deadline to file an Application for a Place on the Ballot.
- Notice of Deadline to file an Application for a Place on the Ballot
- Notice of drawing for place on ballot
- Order of Election for May 7, 2022
- Candidates on the Ballot for the May 7, 2022 Election
- Sample Ballot- May 2022
- Notice of Voting Order Priority
- Notice of Election 2022
- Unofficial May 7, 2022 Election Results